We have recently been welcoming clients back to our facility, having implemented a number of Covid-19 precautions after a thorough health and safety review. We ask our clients to follow these rules carefully for the health and safety of everyone at Creativity Media.
Creativity Media’s safety Covid-19 safety protocol is reviewed monthly to ensure it is fit for purpose and currently includes:
– Prior to being granted access into CM, all guests and staff need to undergo a risk assessment and training in our Covid-19 guidelines. Every day upon arrival, all staff and guests need to confirm their risk assessments have not changed.
– We keep a stock of PPE, which is readily available to both guests and staff upon arrival.
– Temperature checks are conducted upon arrival and only those whose temperature is below 37.8 C degrees are granted access into the facility.
– The use of face masks has been made mandatory at all times by all members of staff and guests at CM in all communal spaces or where a 2m social distance cannot be maintained.
– We have implemented a one-way-system to alleviate the traffic within the facility.
– A 2-metre social distancing policy is to be maintained at all times and in all suites within the facility.
– Each of our suites has been clearly labelled with the maximum capacity of people it boasts in an attempt to mitigate risk.
– Hand sanitiser gel and antibacterial wipes stations have been installed at all key entrance and exit points and in every suite to ensure periodic use by everyone to mitigate infection risk.
– CM adheres to a strict protocol which is to be executed in case of anyone experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, which includes a waiting room dedicated to those experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms whilst transport is being arranged for them and follow up monitoring.
We are delighted to announce that despite these challenging and uncertain times, we are now fully operating remotely and we are continuing to post our existing projects and starting new ones – it’s business-as-usual.
We have managed to establish a reliable remote workflow, with all of our staff dialling in via dedicated hardware extensions which allows everyone to access their current workstations, shared storage and high speed internet that our facility offers.
Offline and online editors are working from home by using hardware extensions to their machines.
To continue colour grading, our colourist Matthew Throughton has set up a 4k HDR Baselight suite at his home, and has successfully enabled a streaming solution, which allows our clients to remotely attend sessions so that they review their graded picture in real-time.
Our sound editors have bought set-ups from home and continue to work on their projects and we have migrated a full 5.1 ProTools mixing suite to our mixer, Richard Kondal’s home.
Even though we have been physically separated, we have been united in every step of this journey and are delighted to be able to continue to help our clients finish their films, TV shows and streaming content.
Check out our Managing Director’s, Patrick Fischer’s, interview to Screen International to know more about how CM has been working from home!
We are very happy to announce that Maiden has received a BAFTA nomination for ‘Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer’!
This documentary follows Tracy Edwards, the valiant leader and skipper of the boat “Maiden”, and her quest to put together a crew as fearless as her, and become the first ever female team to partake in the Whitbread Round the World Race. Through hard-work, determination and humility, the crew of Maiden make the impossible possible, by not only partaking in the competition but also winning a couple of the races, in a time where sailing was a male-dominated sport.